Mergers, Acquisitions, Amalgamations and Divestments
- Mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, public offers.
- Privatizations of public sector undertakings through divestments in international and domestic markets.
- Conducting due diligences, drafting, negotiating and settling of agreements and documents.
- Advise on management and employee issues.
- Compliance with capital market regulations and Takeover Regulations.
- Liaising with and obtaining approvals from regulatory bodies - Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Reserve Bank of India and Securities and Exchange Board of India (equivalent of the US SEC).